I received a phonecall at 5.15am from my supervisor, and we talked for about over an hour.
Was tired, now stressed and fully energized. Just got the news, that you're going to be my main competitor. I am going to compete with you till the end. Thanks alot for calling in my clients, I didn't know you copied the contacts.
I hope you have made a wise decision in your career movement. Don't make the choices just because you're afraid to accept people's opinion. You obviously had your chance. I really hope your AWAKE, your eyes wide open!! She is not sponsoring you, yes she invested a huge amount of greens on you and provided you with a apartment and a shop. But realise this, there are strings attached to everything you get for free.
You should understand the consequences of being an employee especially to someone like her. You should have known of the fact on how her domestic servant is treated. You obviously know, how loud and frustrated she gets when she starts complaining.
Come on, seriously?
I'll tell you of my experience during my last summer. I had a appointment, a very important function to attend to on one particular day. She knew I was done with work and was halfway washing my hair in the bathroom.
Yet, she demanded me to attend to her urgent needs? I mean come on!
I was literally drenched with shampoo when I heard a loud bang on the door!!! WTH, I was call to come in straight away. My hair all wet, I hurriedly changed into my work clothes and rushed to the site. When then I found out, that she delibrately wanted to portray her 'Diva' act. As result, I spend 2hours (a quicky) trying to please her every needs. And was unable to attend a very important musical.
I hope you realise soon enough, what is expected from you. For that I wish you all the best in everything you do. Try not to be over-ambitious, stay within reason and limits. Get a guy like him, someone who treats you like a proper human-being, rather than f*ing any stranger who finds you on cyberspace.
Your a nice girl, just needed the right directions.
Take care.Let the game begin.
Mel
No comments:
Post a Comment