When you think about it, its only 3 hours per module,
then breaking down into minutes of:-
a. Minutes to the kitchen
b. Excuses to the loo
c. Minutes for mental preparation before u start
d. The Bed temptation
e. Minutes re-reading your journal, or redoing stata
f. Seconds sipping freshly brewed coffee
g. Figuring out which colour pen and highlighter to use
h. The minutes figuring out where you old notes are
I guess, this just sums down to an hours worth of proper concentration?
Well Val,
Keep yourself motivated, the fire is there. I've always thought of you as my role model.
Yea, I'm thinking wth, but truth of the matter is.
You're stronger than you think you are.
Sure you made a few mistakes, but I guess mistakes are what's guiding us to betterment.
I'm gonna attempt a 12 hour study marathon on Sunday. (tmr)
Hope it'd be a boring one.
And wake up on Monday as Miss Panda.
Fingers crossed
Good Luck
p.s. STATA! jia you :) muaks xxx
No comments:
Post a Comment