Tuesday, February 02, 2010

2/2 W4



woke up real early.. then, as expected, dosed for 45minutes before I got a call from my prince.

TIME TO WAKE UP BABE!

hmmm

Points to note of the day

1. Bedazzeled by his 'trading' eyes, omg he talked to me!! OMG

2. OMlusciousG hazelnut chocolixir is awesome, I'm craving for more

3. Valerie looks preety tired, considering she skipped chinese?? I'm guessing she cried last night

4. I cant believe I was at the same lecture as eevonne but failed to even exchange hello's

5. Caught red-handed by Officer Calvin at cafe lib, for buying those fat french fries


Somehow, the more sleep you get the lazier you become..

I'm gonna set a new routine... omg can't wait


He will be my motivation to get my sorry ass up every morning...


p.s. oh my freaking hell, chinese is gonna get tough... WISH I had a thicker skin to start shamelessly asking for favours...
Desperate Mel x

No comments: