See it was new and they had YOGA, modern dance, indian dance.. u name it. all the type of classes available for its regulars. I normally spend 45 minutes of what I call INTENSE work out (I had a temp trainer then) we did mostly warm up > cycling for 10 minutes then running (another 10min) then started to work on my abs.
Here's the thing, I'm not being oxymoronic but
>I am nearly underweight (need to gain about 5kg)
>BUT I'm also an obese
I don't like explaining this actually, but I'm serious. (can't tell u why, go ask a fitness instructor)
To me, going to the gym, is the only place where I have complete right to show off my "sexy" body, meet fit hunks, get to sweat A LOT..(trust me> do dancing or hot yoga), then after that I'd be having some freshly squeeze juice.. rest for a while.. then have a fast shower.. then wrap my silky wet body in a towel and off into the STEAM room, where I normally meditate while having applied hair mask on my Voluminous hair. Then after about 10min-ish I'd take a full shower, then probably doing some serious blowing.. then straight home.
This is what I call a full work out. Unfortunately I'm no longer living in Malaysia. Here at Warwick, we have a sports centre. Yea-la they do have a gym.. but I just feel its a complete waste of time lor...WHY?
1. I'm living off-campus, so 10min walk to bus stand, i give it 5-15min waiting for the bus, then a 10min bus ride (non-peak hours) and at least 2 minute walk to the gym.. this is like what 30mins????
2. There are no steam bath whatsoever
3. From what my housemates says (gym so called "regulars"?) incomplete equipment, but I still don't get their drive to even attempt to go. Btw they seem only do cycling and "running" on the treadmill and boat rowing. This is called warm up actually. If I were to even wanna get my ass out of bed in the weekend I expect some abs targeted machine or a gym ball would be enough.
4. What about the time spent to get home>>>???
Clearly they (my housemates) have their reasons, whatever they may be. BEST OF LUCK TO 'em.
I prefer playing badminton (hell this is one game, that keeps u running and a lot of laughing> the best part is, u spend 1hour playing> keep sweating> and u dont feel tired AT ALL. But thats totally contradictory once you reach home, for people like me who don't exercise AT ALL, finds it really uncomfortable a.k.a "aching" once I step into my abode.
yea.. I was tired and all.. but the weather was really nice, and I decided to do some jogging around the Prince of Wales.. ran jogged and then ran again for a complete 25mins x 2 minutes, I took about 5mins intermission to appreciate the wonderful greenery ahead of me. It was peaceful, really peaceful. :P will do that again soon xxx
No comments:
Post a Comment