Saturday, February 28, 2009

Why I'm such a night owl

I don't think sleeping nocturnal hours is a problem actually. See, in my last post, i wrote that I'd wake up at half past 7 in the morning and join my friends to do some exercise.

The thing is, I slept at 530 am, so 2 hours of sleep? YEA I... ended up waking up at noon.. (I admit not sticking to our gym date).. come on la.. there was NO SUN.. so basically not totally my fault OK...
The first thing I did was to make wantons with pork n spring onions filling... 
RESULT: not as tasty as I expected.. should have pinch in some salt.. but edible la!

Then after frying them (about 45 pieces) I decided to get some CLIF cleaning thing.. to wash up the stove..  (yea 79pence was worth every penny.. I successfully got rid of the burnt stains..)

now I feel like watching a movie and some sweet popcorn now..
but before that I need to draw up a plan, SEE I'm REDESIGNING MY ROOM!! WHY??!!
=
coz Vonne SPA-ed up hers, and all of the sudden I'm a GREEN EYED monster.. I don't care lor, she can make it so nice nice.. I ALSO WAN.. xxx

No comments: