
I WOKE UP EARLY TODAY!
I wouldn't call myself a morning person, but when I have to, I will get my ass up whether it rains or shine. Woke up at 7.30am, text a friend to wish him the best of luck for his exam, then dose off for a half hour and then changed and made breakfast. Everything went perfectly well, EXCEPT for that my WHOLE BODY is aching.
Shoulders, back, hips, thighs, neck... I couldn't even walk straight once I got off my bed. Yea-la, serve me right for not doing exercise regularly. Man, its been years and YEARS since I last played badminton. I wouldn't dare brag, but I was preety good ..... >>> at running around trying smack the plastic shuttlecock. Oh god, I only hope it won't be too bad tomorrow. Hmm better apply some counter pain...damn why didn't I thought of this earlier...
Signing off
Night Owl (but early bird wannabe) xxx
No comments:
Post a Comment