This morning when I opened my eyes, all while wrapping my arms around my cream coloured bolster, my soft comfy bed so cosy and warmed up...
I released a smile, a very sweet one. It was the dream I had last night, a wonderful one.
But only if it were to come true.
I can't seem to recall back the entire details but here's the gist:
On my birthday, someone sent me 3 presents, it was around 10am,
I was in my bra and panties still on my bed, suddenly someone knocked and rang the bell, I hurriedly rushed out of bed while grabbing the nearest cloth i have, covering my body with a white shirt midway heading to the door..
"Morning dear" he said "Morning, can I help?" I said.
"Yes darling, would you kindly sign here to receive your package, Miss Melanie is it?"
M: Here you go, thank you
Delivery man: Have a nice day, bye!
I was excited yet doubtful, I've forgotten what the day was, I was curious and asked my self
what is it? who is it from?
I brought it to my room and hurriedly open one of them.
The first gift was a big soft snowy white teddy, there was a necklace around his chubby neck.
The next was a birthday card, I can't remember the contents but it made me shed a few tears. It was a letter of apology.
And lastly a home-made cd, of a few romantic song he sang with his guitar.
I know its a but early to think of something in the future. But I just felt like jotting down every nice dream I had.
xoxo mel is so not turning 20 next month!! I'm going to be oooooooooLD LOL :0 winkwink

No comments:
Post a Comment