
I know I love him,
I know I love my chubby lil sis, Happy Birthday babylicious! weeps.. gonna post you something in a minute...
I know I love my parents, mummy daddy I owe everything to you...
I know I love my gong gong and ma ma,
I know I love my kakak very much, I cannot imagine a life without her.
BUT, do I love myself?
“Love yourself first and everything falls into line.”
Lucille Ball quotes (American radio and motion-picture actress and comedy star, 1911-1989)
Sounds silly, but I actually don't know if I love myself.
I know I used to love taking portrait shots of myself.
I know I love being scantily clad
I know I love wasting time putting on make up and doing up my hair
Ways to fall in love with Melanie See? (think I should ask ZJ about this) lol
~but here's my way...
A list of ways to love Myself
1. Getting enough sleep> by sleeping at 11pm and waking up at 6am
2. A Morning list
-Looking in the mirror and fall in love with the reflection
-Eliminate self criticism because I believe I CAN
-Making positive affirmations everyday
"I love and accept myself completely and unconditionally''
3. Be kind and positive
4. Acknowledge My Effort
5. Learning to let go of worry
“There is only one way to happiness and that is to cease worrying about things which are beyond the power of our will.”
— Epictetus quotes (Greek philosopher associated with the Stoics, AD 55-c.135)
6. Be truthful to myself
-Stop burying my negative emotions
-Thoughts can be changed, so that healing and self growth can take place
7. Learn to see beauty all around me (an inspiration from "Amelie" a movie recommended by Nab)
Lovingly,
Mel
No comments:
Post a Comment